In today’s episode, Himani and Kalyani chat with Ms. Meenu Agarwal, a very eminent and reputed clinical dietician and trainer who has helped more than 7000 clients globally and is also a mom of a cricketing daughter.
Meenu breaks many myths and states many facts related to kids nutrition. Some of the main topics she addresses are
- What is an ideal diet for our kids?
- Non – veg is a staple food in many households, but the world turning vegan, is it is okay to consume non veg that frequently…especially for the kids…
- Eggs are available in a huge variety and price range, how to choose the right ones?
- Why do kids reach puberity early these days?
- If Olive oil and Ghee are one of the best options for our health, can we use it daily?
- Do you follow any do’s and don’ts for grocery shopping?
- How to deal with the increasing obesity amongst kids?
- What are the sources of proteoin for vegetarians?
#partnersinupbringing #spotifypodcasts #applepodcasts #googlepodcasts #stitcher #toddlerparents #newparents #toddlers #motivationvideos #parentinghelp #consciousparenting #happyparenting
← Go back