Last 2 years have been full of experiences and a very enriching emotional journey for all of us.
No doubt we have been through ups and downs, sometimes extreme and sometimes manageable but like always we are told to take the positives and not to focus of the negatives!
Today’s episode is our attempt to do the same and feel good about the experiences we had.
We are in conversation with Dr. Tina Mistry from Birmingham, UK. Tina is a clinical psychologist, a podcast host, a writer and a speaker on south Asian mental health issues.
Some highlights of this episode are
- Social distancing got families closer
- Mental health > physical health
- Pandemic gave us more quality time with our children
- It was easier to achieve couple and family goals
- Great opportunity for self reflection as everything slowed down
- We need to make kids understand that there is uncertainty in the world and prepare them for it rather than just protecting them.
We learn from every experience ONLY if we reflect upon it… and now as the world slowly opens up, it is upon each one of us to decide if we want to go back to our previous self or to take learnings from the pandemic seriously and move on..
← Go back