Today we are joined by Pallavi Dangi, a Chartered accountant by profession, founder of ‘Go Back to Roots’ an online learning academy, a passionate teacher and a mother to a curious 11 year old.
Our conversation dives deep into the challenging aspects of imparting financial wisdom to our little ones.. here are some of the broad areas we have touched upon.
- Why to introduce finance at a young age ? what is the right age?
- How to teach them the concept of money? The basic concepts of Banking/ plastic money/ budgeting / taxes / payment methods
- How to nurture financially independent kids?
- How to teach them to value money and money is not equal to happiness
- Get to know about many activities that we parents can do at home to improve the financial wisdom of our kids.
← Go back