Sanitary pads, private body parts, child birth, girlfriends – boyfriends, kissing .. it is always awkward to discuss such topics with kids and answer their unending questions. But at the same time it is of prime importance to satisfy their curiosity in the right manner so they are well equipped and feel trusted, and the communication channel is always open both ways.
In this podcast we are in conversation with Kumkum Jagadish a clinical psychologist, from Mumbai, with extensive experience in counselling, mental health issues and parenting. She is going to equip us to handle awkward questions our kids throw at us.. questions like
- What is love? Why do girls and boys kiss on the lips?
- Where do babies come from?
- How to satisfy the curiosity about private parts?
- Why is your chest so big mama?
- What are periods / sanitary pads?
← Go back