K: Every child has a hero.. and he is called dad! He can make anything happen… he is the first love for his daughters and a super hero the boys …its so cute to hear the kids fight on ….who’s dad is the strongest!
H: Actually fathers are just like ordinary men but it’s the love for their child that makes them into heroes, adventurers, story tellers and even singers!
The values, the life lessons that the kids learn from their dads are unmatched.. they learn how to live and enjoy life .. and there is no denying that these things cannot be learnt at school..
K: Absolutely.. and being a mom I hate to admit this.. but its true that we cant teach what they teach!
H: happy fathers day..all you guys are doing a great job and if we look at the bigger picture, you are actually contributing in a big way to raise better citizens for the world tomorrow
I am going to take this opportunity say this on behalf of all the mothers – that we love you more now… We have loved seeyou transform to a different human after being a father… and the best moments for us are to see you bond with the kids … Thanks for being there and putting up with us as well…
K: yaa.. so a big thumbs up to you
H: We all know that the most popular way in which fathers bond with their children is through games be it soccer, cricket, or even eye spy with my eye or the guessing games.. They all love it…. so in todays episode we are going to play a rapid fire game with dads from across the globe!
Are you all ready? Lets start
- Describe fatherhood in 1 line
- What are the biggest challenges you face as a father
- Do you think mother’s get too much credit for the right upbringing of the kids?
- What are your favourite ways to bond with your your kids?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you change about your kids or maybe yourself as a father?
- What are the advantages of being a father and not a mother?
← Go back