“If a child cannot learn in the way we teach, we must teach in the way the child can learn”
Seldom do we get the time to actually ponder on this perspective, especially when it comes to our kids learning journey… we are so busy in our chores and routine…
In today’s episode we have with us Divya Gupta, a mom who has actually taken the pain to design and structure her kids’ learning journey.
Her activities are not only interesting and engaging, but well thought through to achieve certain objective , sharpen their skills and train their minds to reach their maximum potential…
And you know what … all the activities the set up time is 5 mins… isnt it amazing??
So listen to this full episode to get ideas like
- How to plan holistic development activities for your child
- What are learning shelves?
- How to plan for the whole week?
- How to keep your child busy when you are working?
- How do early childhood activites build a base for coding and programing
← Go back