Day & Time
Saturday 24th September 2022
2pm IST, 4.30pm SGT
About the Speaker
Dr. Janice Morais
Parenting Coach and Counsellor, Founder of NuMinCh
Dr. Janice Morais is a Parenting Coach and a Certified Counselor. She strongly believes that ‘Every interaction we have with our children is building their brain and has a great impact on the personality of the adult they’ll turn out to be’. She works with parents to reach their parenting goals using respectful, gentle parenting methods to raise emotionally intelligent and resilient children.
Highlights of Webinar
Managing screen time is a pressing issue for most parents. Sometimes, parents take to extremes by completely blocking screen time or by allowing uncontrolled usage of multiple screens as it helps in the learning and development. However, the key is to find the right balance and that’s what we will be discussing in this webinar by covering this topic in totality and from a scientific perspective along with actionables and takeaways for parents.
- Impact on behaviour-cognitive & physical
- How to optimise screen time
- Screen & Food
- Set a routine around screens
- Action points for parents
Who Should Attend ?
Parents with children less than 10 years of age.
Venue: Zoom Once you register and pay, you will receive a link to the webinar in your registered email id.
If you have any queries, whatsapp up on +65 98909323
Steps for Registration:
Please fill up the registration form with all the details and submit.
- The registration details and the payment details must match.
- If the registered name / email id / phone number are not matching, incase of paying via please enter the registration Id in the reference box
- Please read the refund policy for your reference